July 25, 2009

The 24th Holiday!!

We had a blast this week!! Kaden did some camping which he loves!!!
Kaden on the wheeler ready to go!!

When I took Kaden for a ride on the 4wheeler we would get going and I would hear him yellin "wooooo doooogggiiieee" he is so much fun to hang out with!
This was Madison's first time up camping!! It was a little to hot for her so we didn't end of staying.

Here is a picture of my little family up at Willow Flats!


On the 24th we went to the parade in logan and Kaden didn't get lots of candy this time cause there were people's kids that were basically running mine over to get the candy!! It totally bugs that some parents don't have enough common curtisy to tell there kid to stay in there own little area! Here is a pic of the kids at the parade!





I am having such a blast staying home with my kids enjoying my maternity leave and how can you not love these little faces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment