May 12, 2009

Mothers Day and Mommy's Birthday

I am such a lucky mom, Kaden is such a loving little boy! He was so excited for Mother's Day and my birthday it was just killing him not to tell me what he got me. On Mother's Day we went to Church with Grandma and Grandpa. Kaden loves to see Papa up on the stand being Bishop to his student ward. After church we went to Grammy's house and I got to open my presents. The first gift I got from Kaden he picked out all by himself! Grammy and taken Kaden to the Dollar store to grab some things and Kaden found some flip flops that were pink and said to Grammy "My mommy would love these they are her favorite color" so of course how do you tell a little boy no who found something his mommy would love. I also go some beautiful flowers that Kaden also picked out all by himself. Papa and Grammy took him to Anderson Seed and Garden and they said he walked around for 20 min looking for the best flowers for his mommy. Aren't they beautiful!!!! Finally my last present was the baby swing that I had been wanting for Madison!! I am such a lucky mom! I have a little boy who has so much love in his heart and never is afraid to show it to everyone!! Being a mom is truly such an amazing blessing and I can't wait to be mommy to a little girl!!



The day after Mother's day was Mommy's birthday the big 26!! It was a great day. First thing I woke up I got a big kiss and "Happy Birthday" from Kaden. I had a great day at work my Boss got my some balloons and birthday cake. After work Kaden and I went and had dinner with Grammy and Papa at the Copper Mill it was yummy as always. After dinner we went to back to Grammy and Papa's house and opened presents and had birthday cake. I got what I had been dieing for forever a new vacum from my parents and my mom also got me a sweet new camera and Kaden gave me a sweet little crystal bear with my birthstone in it! I had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment