May 7, 2009

The count down is on!!




So the countdown is so on!!! I have 4 weeks left till my actually due date but we are planning on being started on May 29th if I don't go by myself before than. Kaden and I have been busy getting everything ready for Madison to join us!! Kaden can't wait to have her here he keeps asking me when Madison is coming. He will push on my belly and say "I will help you get her out momma". So cute!!! I went to the doc yesterday and he says Im not dialted yet but she has dropped really low into my pelvis so thats progress! We will have to see what happens. Here is a pic of her crib and bedding and the changing table. Kaden helped my paint the letters and my sister helped my sand and hang them!! Love you Carly!! I hope everyone is well!! We will keep you posted on whats going on with us and baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment